Group Work: 2017
The 2017 Women’s Sacred Myth Journey begins January 23rd 2017.
Details on the 2017 Sacred Journey will be available soon. Please click here to sign up for updates.
In this 9 month course, we will be coming together as women, using the myth of Sedna as a powerful guide to reclaim our Sacred Journeys in life; the life we are living right NOW with all its love, joy, pain and sorrow. We will re-discover together how everything in our life has meaning and that all parts of ourselves as women need to be honored. We will use the Sedna Myth to consciously explore our current life circumstances and the unique path we all walk.
This course is about discovery, soul exploration and allowing for the Divine to move through our experiences in ways we have not allowed ourselves before.
This is not a “formulaic” course.
This will not be about “results” in a linear A+B= C experience.
We will open up space and breath for our souls’ wisdom to move through us as we move though the myth (and the myth moves through us) over the course of 9 months. It will be life changing as well as soul healing. I look forward to walking this Sacred path with you.
Our lives as women, the expression of our soul moves in circles, the spiral: the path that has NO ego defined formula or result. But we have forgotten this timeless, soul truth. We struggle for guaranteed results, for promised security, and to define our worth and value by others’ fragmented perceptions and beliefs; by definitions of external success and material value.
It may work for a short period of time but inevitably the Universe steps in and strongly lets us know if we are on our path, expressing the full truth of our Soul’s destiny or if we have veered off into the tangled, thorned-woods of our Ego’s addictions and insatiable need for outer acceptance and affirmation.
How It Works:
- We will meet on a tele-call one time per month (9 months total) for a 1.5-2 hour soul gathering. You will receive a recording of each call.
- You will also have a Private Facebook Group to support you throughout the month in relationship to our group’s experiences with the myth in our lives and through the exercises. This will also be a virtual Sacred space to share insights, support and stories with each other for the duration of the course and after it’s complete.
- There will be monthly support exercises given at the time of each call or shortly thereafter (sometimes I like to allow time/space for deeper insights into the appropriate actions) to support your Sacred work each step of the way through the your work with the myth.
- There will be a special rate for optional 1 on 1 sessions with Nora between the Journey calls for those who would live additional support
Dates and Time:
- We will journey on the following dates for a total of 9 months beginning in September 2015:
- Sept. 21
- Oct. 19
- Nov 16
- Dec. 7
- Jan. 11
- Feb. 8
- Mar. 7
- Apr. 11
- May 9
- Calls will be at 8pm EST (7pm CST, 6pm MST and 5pm PST)
- ALL calls will be recorded and sent out within 24 hours of our journey in case you cannot make one of our journey calls
- $39 per month for 9 months
- When you enroll, please recognize you are making a commitment to the full 9 months- to yourself and the group. Do not enroll if you cannot honor this commitment fully.
- You can listen to a preview call for this Journey by signing up below to receive the recording.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have specific questions (nora @noracabrera .com).
- Enrollment is limited to 8 women, this is a small intimate journey.
Nora’s intuition, knowledge, and loving coaching has helped me connect with my soul’s real essence. Nora’s nurturing wisdom is shared from her heart and soul as she guides you to new insights. She is the only coach that I feel truly connected to!
~L.F., New York, NY
“Shakespeare said that art is a mirror held up to nature. And that’s what it is.
The nature is your nature, and all of these wonderful poetic images of mythology are referring to something in you.
When your mind is trapped by the image out there so that you never make the reference to yourself, you have misread the image.
The inner world is the world of your requirements and your energies and your structure and your possibilities that meets the outer world.
And the outer world is the field of your incarnation.
That’s where you are. You’ve got to keep both going. As Novalis said, ‘The seat of the soul is there where the inner and outer worlds meet.”
~Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth